For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note:
While hotel gratuities are included in this package, you may choose to provide additional gratuities at your own discretion.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Upon check-in at the hotel, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Choose from the amazing massage options below for your complimentary spa treatment (1 treatment per person for adults only
• Relaxing (50 minutes)
— Unwind and let your stresses melt away as you restore your vital energy with this soothing full-body treatment.
• Aromatherapy (50 minutes)
— Indulge your senses with a massage that uses essential oils designed to induce deep relaxation.
• Reflexology (50 minutes)
— Based on Chinese foot massage, this option helps stimulate and restore natural balance.
Limitless all-Inclusive activities (included with 25% service fee):
• Select treatments and services at Rock Spa.
• Select services at Posh Beauty Salon.
• Romantic and special dinner events.
• 18-hole championship golf.
• Action-packed adventure tours and activities, including swimming with dolphins, zip lining, sunset cruises on the bay and much more.
• Rock Shots®
• Select take away products.
• Limitless All-Inclusive is nontransferable, noncumulative and cannot be accrued for future stays.
• A 25% service fee will apply over the final price of all transactions using the Limitless All-Inclusive promotion on all services or products available at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta. Service fee can only be paid with cash, room charge and credit card.
• Please review the hotel’s Terms & Conditions here.
Customize Your Package — Optional Add-On DetailsOption 1
Rhythms of The Night dinner and show: Day 2, 5:30-10 p.m. (US$139 per adult and children ages 6-10 years)
Set off by boat to Las Caletas and take in the beautiful pink and golden sky as the sun sets into the horizon before you arrive at the beach lined with tiki torches. Once there, you’ll feast on a grilled dinner and sip on fresh cocktails from the open bar. Then, get ready for an unforgettable experience — Rhythms of the Night. This spectacular show celebrates the culture and history of Mexico with traditional music and theatrical performances by dancers, jugglers, acrobats and more! Click select to book this excursion.Please note:
• This activity includes a sunset cruise, candlelit dinner, open bar and an exciting world-class show.
• Must be at least 6 years old to participate in this excursion. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Please note: This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• Schedule subject to change.Option 2
Sayulita and San Pancho beach town tour: Day 3 (US$102 per adult and children ages 8-11 years)
See a different side of Riviera Nayarit with a walking tour of Sayulita — a surfing mecca boasting hip, open-air bars and restaurants overlooking the beach — plus, time to shop in the plentiful stores in this thriving beach town. You’ll also tour a chocolate factory and visit the beach town of San Pancho and its remarkable Entre Amigos community project. Click select to book this excursion.Please note:
• This activity includes a walking tour of Sayulita with free time for shopping, a tour of a chocolate factory and a visit to Entre Amigos community center in San Pancho, plus round-trip transportation.
• Must be at least 8 years of age to participate in this excursion. Age is determined at the time of travel.• Please note: This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• The approximate duration of this excursion is 7 hours.